emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* Re: How to get "Wrap at Window Edge" in org-mode?
@ 2012-05-22 16:14 Marius Hofert
From: Marius Hofert @ 2012-05-22 16:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: RLAdams; +Cc: Emacs org-mode

Dear Russell,

I thought so, too, but it does not properly wrap standard .org files (including
sections etc.). Instead of Wrap at Window Edge, I still obtain "Truncate Long Lines"
mode in .org files.

Cheers,

Marius

* How to get "Wrap at Window Edge" in org-mode?
@ 2012-05-22 15:49 Marius Hofert
From: Marius Hofert @ 2012-05-22 15:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

I am working with Xubuntu 12.04 on a MacBook Air (4,1) with org-mode version
7.8.09. I use the following code to get "Wrap at Window Edge" in
org-agenda-mode:

,----
| (add-hook 'org-agenda-mode-hook
| 	  '(lambda()
| 	     (if truncate-lines (toggle-truncate-lines -1))
| 	     ))
`----

How can I get "Wrap at Window Edge" in all .org files? The only idea I found is
https://plus.google.com/u/0/113859563190964307534/posts/RVBN7KvQtB7 but that
unfortunately did not work.

Cheers,

Marius