emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* Org mode 9.2 breaks org-edit-special on INCLUDE statement with :only-contents t
@ 2019-02-06 16:55 Joon Ro
From: Joon Ro @ 2019-02-06 16:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

After upgrading to org 9.2, I found that C-c ' (org-edit-special) does not work on an INCLUDE statement if it has :only-contents t.

That is, I can normally visit the subtree with CUSTOM_ID theory in paper.org if I press C-c ' on the following:

    #+INCLUDE: "./paper.org::#theory"

but pressing C-c ' on the following gives me this error: "org-open-file: No match for custom ID: theory" :only-contents t"

    #+INCLUDE: "./paper.org::#theory" :only-contents t

Looks like parsing the statement was not working -- it seems it is capturing stuff after ".

Best Regards,
Joon

* Re: Org mode 9.2 breaks org-edit-special on INCLUDE statement with :only-contents t
@ 2019-02-06 18:36 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2019-02-06 18:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Joon Ro; +Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hello,

Joon Ro <joon.ro@outlook.com> writes:

> After upgrading to org 9.2, I found that C-c ' (org-edit-special) does not work on an INCLUDE statement if it has :only-contents t.
>
> That is, I can normally visit the subtree with CUSTOM_ID theory in paper.org if I press C-c ' on the following:
>
>     #+INCLUDE: "./paper.org::#theory"
>
> but pressing C-c ' on the following gives me this error: "org-open-file: No match for custom ID: theory" :only-contents t"
>
>     #+INCLUDE: "./paper.org::#theory" :only-contents t
>
> Looks like parsing the statement was not working -- it seems it is
> capturing stuff after ".

Fixed. Thank you.

Regards,

--