emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* compilation error in recent maint
@ 2017-06-14 23:57 Samuel Wales
From: Samuel Wales @ 2017-06-14 23:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

org.el:17964:11:Warning: decode-time called with 2 arguments, but accepts only

emacs 24.4 says (decode-time &optional SPECIFIED-TIME)

--
The Kafka Pandemic: <http://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com>

The disease DOES progress. MANY people have died from it. And ANYBODY
can get it at any time.

"You’ve really gotta quit this and get moving, because this is murder
by neglect." ---
<http://www.meaction.net/2017/02/03/pwme-people-with-me-are-being-murdered-by-neglect>.

* Re: compilation error in recent maint
@ 2017-06-14 23:59 ` Samuel Wales
From: Samuel Wales @ 2017-06-14 23:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

b47920ed208119a0a9de307b1839a4aed54572ef

@ 2017-06-16  6:02 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2017-06-16  6:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Samuel Wales; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

> org.el:17964:11:Warning: decode-time called with 2 arguments, but accepts only
>
> emacs 24.4 says (decode-time &optional SPECIFIED-TIME)

Well, I "fixed" it by breaking it `org-parse-time-string' again under
certain circumstances, until our minimal requirement is Emacs 25.1.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou

* Re: compilation error in recent maint
@ 2017-06-16 19:41   ` Samuel Wales
From: Samuel Wales @ 2017-06-16 19:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicolas Goaziou; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

thank you.  i was pretty sure we were still supporting 24 :).  but
then again i use debian stable [software paleontologists will know
what that means].  soon to be 25.