emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* org-entry-get behaviour
@ 2015-09-04 16:46 Martin Kaffanke
From: Martin Kaffanke @ 2015-09-04 16:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi there,

I can see now, that (org-entry-get (point) "foo") is nil, if
:PROPERTIES: follows the CLOCK: entry.  Has it changed to be that
:PROPERTIES: now must be the first thing of the entry?  If so, how can I
change all my entries at once instead of going through all my items and
do it by hand?

Thanks,
Martin

* Re: org-entry-get behaviour
@ 2015-09-04 16:54 ` Kyle Meyer
From: Kyle Meyer @ 2015-09-04 16:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Martin Kaffanke; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

Martin Kaffanke <martin@kaffanke.at> writes:

> Hi there,
>
> I can see now, that (org-entry-get (point) "foo") is nil, if
> :PROPERTIES: follows the CLOCK: entry.  Has it changed to be that
> :PROPERTIES: now must be the first thing of the entry?

Yes.

> If so, how can I
> change all my entries at once instead of going through all my items and
> do it by hand?

There is a function here:

http://orgmode.org/Changes.html

--