emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* org-caldav sync issue
@ 2015-10-22  9:04 Martin Kaffanke
From: Martin Kaffanke @ 2015-10-22  9:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi there,

I now use org-caldav, which is a real great feature for me, using my
android phone for calendar and syncing to org-mode.

But:

After doing the sync - and rebuilding my org-agenda i get the message:

Unable to percent escape character: \303

How can I deal with that?  On some days this seems to make the agenda
buffer not working anymore, getting the message:

org-agenda-check-type: No Org agenda currently displayed

After restarting emacs it works again...

Thanks for your help,
Martin

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-10-22  9:04 UTC | newest]