emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* Release 8.3.3
@ 2016-01-08 16:43 Bastien Guerry
From: Bastien Guerry @ 2016-01-08 16:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode; +Cc: Kyle Meyer, rasmus

Hi all,

I've released Org 8.3.3.

Thanks to everyone for their contributions, and to Nicolas
for being the de facto maintainer.

Kyle, can you check that the soon-to-be-release Emacs branch
does not contain changes that we need to backport into Org?

Rasmus, can you check with John Wiegley on how to merge this
release into Emacs?

Thanks!

--
 Bastien

* Re: Release 8.3.3
@ 2016-01-08 18:52 ` Kyle Meyer
From: Kyle Meyer @ 2016-01-08 18:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien Guerry; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Bastien,

Bastien Guerry <bastien.guerry@free.fr> writes:

[...]

> Kyle, can you check that the soon-to-be-release Emacs branch
> does not contain changes that we need to backport into Org?

The only commits missing on our end are two related to bumping the
copyright years in all files.  Are you OK with me bumping all the
copyright years in the Org repo today?  contrib too?

--
Kyle

* Re: Release 8.3.3
@ 2016-01-09  7:16   ` Bastien Guerry
From: Bastien Guerry @ 2016-01-09  7:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kyle Meyer; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Kyle,

Kyle Meyer <kyle@kyleam.com> writes:

> The only commits missing on our end are two related to bumping the
> copyright years in all files.  Are you OK with me bumping all the
> copyright years in the Org repo today?  contrib too?

Sure, thanks in advance.