emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* src code switches via properties
@ 2013-10-20 21:57 MGJT
From: MGJT @ 2013-10-20 21:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Dear all,

Is there any way to specify src code switches, e.g. #+begin_src maxima +n
-r, via a property for the subtree, as one can do for header arguments?

I have taken a look at ob-core.el. I found that the function
org-babel-params-from-properties makes use of the
variable org-babel-common-header-args-w-values, which defines a list of
only header arguments. (Org-mode version 8.0.5)

If not via a property, any suggestion (perhaps an in-buffer setting)?

Your help is much appreciated.

Cheers,

Manuel GJT

* Re: src code switches via properties
@ 2013-10-21  3:25 ` Eric Schulte
From: Eric Schulte @ 2013-10-21  3:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: MGJT; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

This is addressed by the following section of the manual.

http://orgmode.org/manual/Using-header-arguments.html#Using-header-arguments

(info "(org)Using header arguments")

--
Eric Schulte
https://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte

* Re: src code switches via properties
@ 2013-10-21  3:30   ` Eric Schulte
From: Eric Schulte @ 2013-10-21  3:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: MGJT; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

My apologies, I misread your email.  Please disregard my previous
response.

Setting switches in the same way as header arguments is not (to my
knowledge) possible.  Switches are handled seperately from header
arguments in org-src.el instead of ob-core.el.

Best,

--
Eric Schulte
https://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte