emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* bug: export prints bogus link
@ 2016-04-26  2:53 Samuel Wales
From: Samuel Wales @ 2016-04-26  2:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

in recent maint:

* bug
*** NAKA bug -- export this subtree as ascii
***** PULLTRIGGER something
******* NEXT 6-outlet surge protector                                :export:
  - [[http://www.google.com][search engine]]
  - notice how the link appears above AND below
  - my expectation is that the link appears below
*** NAKA results
           _____________________________________

            BUG -- EXPORT THIS SUBTREE AS ASCII
           _____________________________________

1 PULLTRIGGER something
=======================

[search engine] http://www.google.com <------- this is a bug

1.1 NEXT 6-outlet surge protector
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    - [search engine]
    - notice how the link appears above AND below
    - my expectation is that the link appears below

[search engine] http://www.google.com

thanks.

The disease DOES progress.  MANY people have died from it.  And
ANYBODY can get it.

Denmark: free Karina Hansen NOW.

* Re: bug: export prints bogus link
@ 2016-04-26 16:48 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2016-04-26 16:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Samuel Wales; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

> in recent maint:
>
> * bug
> *** NAKA bug -- export this subtree as ascii
> ***** PULLTRIGGER something
> ******* NEXT 6-outlet surge protector                                :export:
>   - [[http://www.google.com][search engine]]
>   - notice how the link appears above AND below
>   - my expectation is that the link appears below
> *** NAKA results
>            _____________________________________
>
>             BUG -- EXPORT THIS SUBTREE AS ASCII
>            _____________________________________
>

> 1 PULLTRIGGER something
> =======================
>
> [search engine] http://www.google.com <------- this is a bug
>
> 1.1 NEXT 6-outlet surge protector
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
>     - [search engine]
>     - notice how the link appears above AND below
>     - my expectation is that the link appears below
>

> [search engine] http://www.google.com

Fixed. Thank you.

Regards,

--