emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* \vee and \wedge reversed in HTML export?
@ 2007-11-19  8:50 R. P. Dillon
From: R. P. Dillon @ 2007-11-19  8:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Been using org-mode since 22.1 came out and I use it to run my
life...nice work!

I've been taking notes on predicate calculus in org-mode and just
started using the embedded LaTeX feature.  I use symbols like \vee,
\wedge, \rightarrow, \leftrightarrow, etc. in my notes.

When I export to HTML, all my conjunction/disjunction notes are
reversed!  I.e. it seems all the ^ symbols are exported as v symbols
and vice versa.

I am using Carbon Emacs with version 4.67c and figured it might be
fixed in 5.13i, but it appears to export with the same error after I
installed the update.

It appears the error is on lines 22323-22324 of org.el in version 5.13i:
     ("or") ("wedge"."∨")
seems like it should be:
     ("and") ("wedge"."∧")

When I make that change, everything appears to work as I expected.

I googled around but didn't find anything...am I crazy?

Rick

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-11-19  8:50 UTC | newest]