emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* Error in docu, page 38, 4.3 foodnote 3 is cut prematurly
@ 2016-04-01 11:17 Luzido
From: Luzido @ 2016-04-01 11:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs-orgmode

Hi,

Line:
file:projects.org::some words text search in Org file3

Foodnote:
3
The actual behavior of the search will depend on the value of
the option org-link-search-must-match-exact-headline. If its value
is nil, then a fuzzy text search will be done. If it is t, then only the

many thanks for the good work!

regards,
  Lutz

* My fault: actually the foodnote continues on page 39 Re: Error in docu, page 38, 4.3 foodnote 3 is cut prematurly
@ 2016-04-01 14:35 ` Luzido
From: Luzido @ 2016-04-01 14:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,
Foodnote:
exact headline will be matched. If the value is 'query-to-create,
then an exact headline will be searched; if it is not found, then the user
will be queried to create it.

so everything is just fine?

regards Lutz

On 01.04.2016 13:17, Luzido@gmx.net wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Line:
> file:projects.org::some words text search in Org file3
>
> Foodnote:
> 3
> The actual behavior of the search will depend on the value of
> the option org-link-search-must-match-exact-headline. If its value
> is nil, then a fuzzy text search will be done. If it is t, then only the

* Re: My fault: actually the foodnote continues on page 39 Re: Error in docu, page 38, 4.3 foodnote 3 is cut prematurly
@ 2016-04-02  8:41   ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2016-04-02  8:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Luzido; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

Luzido@gmx.net writes:

> exact headline will be matched. If the value is 'query-to-create,
> then an exact headline will be searched; if it is not found, then the user
> will be queried to create it.
>
> so everything is just fine?

Looks like so.

Regards,