emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* Two column layout from org source?
@ 2015-12-06  2:01 Christian Wittern
       [not found] ` <CAAAbm0oFn46ZYZo=z_n3JEEJNAZzyb0+5nfyT6V32107tVYmiQ@mail.gmail.com>
From: Christian Wittern @ 2015-12-06  2:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear org users,

I need to produce a two-column text, where each of these columns has the
same content but in a different language.  I would like to derive this from
org documents.  Any ideas on how to set this up are much appreciated!

All the best,

Christian

--
Christian Wittern, Kyoto

* Re: Two column layout from org source?
@ 2015-12-06 22:24 ` John Kitchin
       [not found] ` <CAAAbm0oFn46ZYZo=z_n3JEEJNAZzyb0+5nfyT6V32107tVYmiQ@mail.gmail.com>
From: John Kitchin @ 2015-12-06 22:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

check out
http://mirrors.concertpass.com/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/paracol/paracol-man.pdf

John

-----------------------------------
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F
Department of Chemical Engineering
Carnegie Mellon University
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
412-268-7803
@johnkitchin
http://kitchingroup.cheme.cmu.edu

@ 2015-12-06 22:51   ` Christian Wittern
From: Christian Wittern @ 2015-12-06 22:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 2015-12-07 00:33, Manuel Koell wrote:
> Do you want to have two columns inside your org file in emacs or with
> exported html?

The two column layout should be in a print output, ODT or PDF. How this is
represented in org does not matter, but might depend on how the output is
achieved.  Any advice on this is also appreciated.

Christian

--

@ 2015-12-06 23:03   ` Christian Wittern
From: Christian Wittern @ 2015-12-06 23:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear John
On 2015-12-07 07:24, John Kitchin wrote:
> check
> out http://mirrors.concertpass.com/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/paracol/paracol-man.pdf

Looks like this is exactly what I need, thanks.

Christian

--
Christian Wittern, Kyoto