emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* babel stopping export after updating to org 8.3
@ 2015-09-15  4:25 Aviv
From: Aviv @ 2015-09-15  4:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi!

I just upgraded to org 8.3 and am stuck with an export issue.

When I try to export a file with just "#+begin_src" and " "#+end_src" as the
only lines, I get the error
"user-error: No language for src block: (unnamed)".

It seems like it is calling org-babel-exp-process-buffer -- but there is no
reason that I can tell that is being called.  (org-export-babel-evaluate is
definitely nil, thought other testing seems to indicate that shouldn't even
matter)

I've tried this in a clean "emacs -q" emacs and there is no issue -- but I
still have the issue with an empty init.el!

Any idea what could be wrong?  Thanks!