emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* configuration's issues for publishing
@ 2013-09-17 17:19 pw
From: pw @ 2013-09-17 17:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

I'm a new user of org-mode and I'm a little bit confused with
configuration's issues.

My purpose is to use org-mode in order to publish a website (and spare
me the time needed by html editing). I'm not use to org-mode but I do
know emacs.

At the bottom of this email is my configuration for org-publishing. I
putted it into my .emacs. I don't know if it is the right thing to do ?

These settings works (html files are created) but the propriety values
are not working. For example, I do not want section numbering
(:section-numbers nil) or toc (:with-toc nil) but I have both in my html
result.

I'm wonder why these settings are not working. Moreover, I do not know
where is the right place to put this kind of information : into .emacs
or inside .org files with #+... format.

My last question is the following : where are the documentation string
for publishing options ? On the manual it's written : "See the
documentation string of these options for details."
(http://orgmode.org/manual/Publishing-options.html#Publishing-options)
but I cannot find it. I'm looking for a reference with the description
of every possible string.

Thanks for taking the time to read my newbie questions.

pw

-----------
;; org-mode publishing
(setq org-publish-project-alist
       '(("org-notes"
      :base-directory "~/site/org/"
      :base-extension "org"
      :publishing-directory "~/site/public_html/"
      :recursive t
      :publishing-function org-html-publish-to-html
      :section-numbers nil
      :with-toc nil
      :author nil
      :creator-info nil
      :export-creator-info nil
      :export-author-info nil
      )
     ("org-static"
      :base-directory "~/site/org/"
      :base-extension "css\\|js\\|png\\|jpg\\|pdf\\|mp3\\|ogg"
      :publishing-directory "~/site/public_html/"
      :recursive t
      :publishing-function org-publish-attachment
      )
     ("site" :components ("org-notes" "org-static"))))

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-09-17 17:20 UTC | newest]