emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* Re: MobileOrg agendas
       [not found] <823188580912050600m36a7c8c8wbcbcac9930b86517@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2009-12-05 14:44 ` Xin Shi
From: Xin Shi @ 2009-12-05 14:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Richard Moreland; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Richard,

Thanks for your reply (and also the MobileOrg of course)!

No. I'm using the 6.33. I tried the git version, but there are some
compiling errors:

In toplevel form:
lisp/org-ascii.el:29:1:Error: Symbol's function definition is void:
org-float-ti
me

make: *** [lisp/org-ascii.elc] Error 1

I'll probably wait till the next release.

By the way, on the ipod touch, I can see the TODO and TAGs, but the
"Priority" is always empty. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Xin

On Sat, Dec 5, 2009 at 9:00 AM, Richard Moreland <rlm@ncogni.to> wrote:

> Are you using the latest Git version of org-mode?  Carsten added a fix
> that should automatically add the default week and todo agenda views
> for you.
>
> Let me know if this helps,
> Richard

* Re: MobileOrg agendas
@ 2009-12-05 14:57   ` Richard Moreland
From: Richard Moreland @ 2009-12-05 14:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Xin Shi; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Xin,

Do you have a line similar to this in index.org (generated by org-mobile-push):

#+ALLPRIORITIES: A B C

If not, you can try adding a priorities line to your Org file like this:

#+PRIORITIES: A B C

Then re-push and see if #+ALLPRIORITIES is set for you.

Hope this helps,
Richard

On Sat, Dec 5, 2009 at 9:44 AM, Xin Shi <shixin111@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
> Thanks for your reply (and also the MobileOrg of course)!
>
> No. I'm using the 6.33. I tried the git version, but there are some
> compiling errors:
>
> In toplevel form:
> lisp/org-ascii.el:29:1:Error: Symbol's function definition is void:
> org-float-ti
> me
> make: *** [lisp/org-ascii.elc] Error 1
>
> I'll probably wait till the next release.
>
> By the way, on the ipod touch, I can see the TODO and TAGs, but the
> "Priority" is always empty. Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Xin
>

> On Sat, Dec 5, 2009 at 9:00 AM, Richard Moreland <rlm@ncogni.to> wrote:
>>
>> Are you using the latest Git version of org-mode?  Carsten added a fix
>> that should automatically add the default week and todo agenda views
>> for you.
>>
>> Let me know if this helps,
>> Richard

* Re: MobileOrg agendas
@ 2009-12-05 16:59     ` Xin Shi
From: Xin Shi @ 2009-12-05 16:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Richard Moreland; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Richard,

Yes. In my index.org file (generated by org-mobile-push), it has:
#+ALLPRIORITIES: A B C

I noticed the priority in my original org file is lost once pushed to by the
org-mobile-push:

TODO [#A] Learn MobileOrg => TODO Learn MobileOrg

Hm....

Xin

On Sat, Dec 5, 2009 at 9:57 AM, Richard Moreland <rlm@ncogni.to> wrote:

> Hi Xin,
>
> Do you have a line similar to this in index.org (generated by
> org-mobile-push):
>
> #+ALLPRIORITIES: A B C
>
> If not, you can try adding a priorities line to your Org file like this:
>
> #+PRIORITIES: A B C
>
> Then re-push and see if #+ALLPRIORITIES is set for you.
>
> Hope this helps,
> Richard
>
> On Sat, Dec 5, 2009 at 9:44 AM, Xin Shi <shixin111@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi Richard,
> >
> > Thanks for your reply (and also the MobileOrg of course)!
> >
> > No. I'm using the 6.33. I tried the git version, but there are some
> > compiling errors:
> >
> > In toplevel form:
> > lisp/org-ascii.el:29:1:Error: Symbol's function definition is void:
> > org-float-ti
> > me
> > make: *** [lisp/org-ascii.elc] Error 1
> >
> > I'll probably wait till the next release.
> >
> > By the way, on the ipod touch, I can see the TODO and TAGs, but the
> > "Priority" is always empty. Any suggestions?
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > Xin
> >

> > On Sat, Dec 5, 2009 at 9:00 AM, Richard Moreland <rlm@ncogni.to> wrote:
> >>
> >> Are you using the latest Git version of org-mode?  Carsten added a fix
> >> that should automatically add the default week and todo agenda views
> >> for you.
> >>
> >> Let me know if this helps,
> >> Richard

* Re: MobileOrg agendas