emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* [BUG] LaTeX exporter should honor empty lines
@ 2009-12-01 21:15 Nicolas Girard
From: Nicolas Girard @ 2009-12-01 21:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

\end{itemize}
C2

\begin{itemize}
\item A3
\item B3
\end{itemize}
C3
%===

While the output for C0 and C1 is correct, the following is expected
for C2 and C3:

%===
\item A2
\item B2
\end{itemize}

C2

\begin{itemize}
\item A3
\item B3
\end{itemize}

C3
%===

( I tried to fix this for a while but gave up, sorry :-/ )

--
Nicolas

* Re: [BUG] LaTeX exporter should honor empty lines
@ 2009-12-01 21:21 ` Nicolas Girard
From: Nicolas Girard @ 2009-12-01 21:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

2009/12/1 Nicolas Girard <nicolas.girard@nerim.net>:
> The following test file
>
> #===
> - A0
> - B0
> C0
>
> - A1
> - B1
>
>  C1
>
> - A2
> - B2
>
> C2
>
> - A3
> - B3
>

> C3
> #===
>
> translates into
>
> %===
> \begin{itemize}
> \item B0
> \end{itemize}
> C0
>
> \begin{itemize}
> \item A1
> \item B1
>
>  C1
> \item A2
> \item B2
> \end{itemize}
> C2
>

> While the output for C0 and C1 is correct

My bad, even the output for C1 is incorrect, it messes up with the
following list.

* Re: Re: [BUG] LaTeX exporter should honor empty lines
@ 2009-12-02  7:13   ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2009-12-02  7:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicolas Girard; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Nicolas,

the behavior eems to be correct to me.  C1 is indented, therefore part
of B1.

- Carsten

On Dec 1, 2009, at 10:21 PM, Nicolas Girard wrote:

> 2009/12/1 Nicolas Girard <nicolas.girard@nerim.net>:
>> The following test file
>>
>> #===
>> - A0
>> - B0
>> C0
>>
>> - A1
>> - B1
>>
>>  C1
>>
>> - A2
>> - B2
>>
>> C2
>>
>> - A3
>> - B3
>>

>> C3
>> #===
>>
>> translates into
>>
>> %===
>> \begin{itemize}
>> \item B0
>> \end{itemize}
>> C0
>>
>> \begin{itemize}
>> \item A1
>> \item B1
>>
>>  C1
>> \item A2
>> \item B2
>> \end{itemize}
>> C2
>>

>> While the output for C0 and C1 is correct
>
> My bad, even the output for C1 is incorrect, it messes up with the
> following list.

- Carsten

* Re: Re: [BUG] LaTeX exporter should honor empty lines
@ 2009-12-02 16:42     ` Nicolas Girard
From: Nicolas Girard @ 2009-12-02 16:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

2009/12/2 Carsten Dominik <carsten.dominik@gmail.com>:
> Hi Nicolas,
>
> the behavior eems to be correct to me.  C1 is indented, therefore part of
> B1.

Hi Carsten,
agreed for C1, I was getting tired yesterday night ; but that was not my point.

My point was, in the following two examples, the empty lines right
before "C" should be preserved in the LaTeX output.

Cheers,
Nicolas

#===
- A2
- B2

#===

#===
- A3
- B3

#===

* Re: Re: [BUG] LaTeX exporter should honor empty lines
@ 2009-12-03 14:28       ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2009-12-03 14:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicolas Girard; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

OK, I see now the problem, and I have fixed it.

Thanks!

- Carsten

On Dec 2, 2009, at 5:42 PM, Nicolas Girard wrote:

> 2009/12/2 Carsten Dominik <carsten.dominik@gmail.com>:
>> Hi Nicolas,
>>
>> the behavior eems to be correct to me.  C1 is indented, therefore
>> part of
>> B1.
>>

> Hi Carsten,
> agreed for C1, I was getting tired yesterday night ; but that was
> not my point.
>
> My point was, in the following two examples, the empty lines right
> before "C" should be preserved in the LaTeX output.
>
> Cheers,
> Nicolas
>
> #===
> - A2
> - B2

> #===
>

> #===
> - A3
> - B3

> #===

- Carsten

* Re: Re: [BUG] LaTeX exporter should honor empty lines
@ 2009-12-03 17:44         ` Nicolas Girard
From: Nicolas Girard @ 2009-12-03 17:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

2009/12/3 Carsten Dominik <carsten.dominik@gmail.com>:
> OK, I see now the problem, and I have fixed it.

Thanks very much !

--
Nicolas