emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* How to uniformly configure multiple org files
@ 2011-08-05 17:54 Darlan Cavalcante Moreira
From: Darlan Cavalcante Moreira @ 2011-08-05 17:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

In each org file I usually put several configuration lines such
as #+STARTUP, #+OPTIONS, #+LINK, etc. Is there a way to keep these
configurations in a single file and then "include" this file in each org
file I want? This would be particularly useful for projects.

What I have in mind is something like a #+INCLUDE_CONF keyword similar
to #+INCLUDE, but while #+INCLUDE includes the content of one org-file into
another, the #+INCLUDE_CONF would include the configuration comments while
ignoring the content (so that we could use headings to separate the
configuration comments, for instance).

--
Darlan

* Re: How to uniformly configure multiple org files
@ 2011-08-05 18:09 ` Juan Pechiar
From: Juan Pechiar @ 2011-08-05 18:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Darlan,

Please check #SETUPFILE