emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* Bug: Preview Latex fragments should include definitions in #+LATEX_HEADER: [6.33trans (release_6.33f.71.g0969.dirty)]
@ 2009-12-07 17:39 Darlan Cavalcante Moreira
From: Darlan Cavalcante Moreira @ 2009-12-07 17:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Remember to cover the basics, that is, what you expected to happen and
what in fact did happen.  You don't know how to make a good report?  See

     http://orgmode.org/manual/Feedback.html#Feedback

Your bug report will be posted to the Org-mode mailing list.

Hello all,

I have defined the command "vetor" in a org file header with the line below
#+LATEX_HEADER:\newcommand{\vetor}[1]{{\mathbf{#1}}}
It works correctly when exporting to latex, but the preview of latex fragments
with C-c C-x C-l does not work for equations that use the defined command.

After customizing the variable "Org Format Latex Header" through the customize
buffer to include the newcommand at the end, the preview of latex fragments
worked as expected.

If this is not a bug, I'd like to make a feature request. That is, everything
that is included in the header of the exported latex document
with #+LATEX_HEADER: should be also included in the variable
org-format-latex-header such that the preview functionality can work as expected
with user defined commands or included packages.

- Darlan Cavalcante

Emacs  : GNU Emacs 23.1.50.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.18.0)
 of 2009-09-27 on crested, modified by Debian
Package: Org-mode version 6.33trans (release_6.33f.71.g0969.dirty)

* Re: Bug: Preview Latex fragments should include definitions in #+LATEX_HEADER: [6.33trans (release_6.33f.71.g0969.dirty)]
  2009-12-07 17:39 Bug: Preview Latex fragments should include definitions in #+LATEX_HEADER: [6.33trans (release_6.33f.71.g0969.dirty)] Darlan Cavalcante Moreira
@ 2010-01-01 10:18 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2010-01-01 10:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Darlan Cavalcante Moreira; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Darlan,

I have now finally implemented your request - but not tested it.
Could you please, at your earliest possible convenience, do some
testing?

Thanks.

- Carsten

@ 2010-01-04 15:36   ` Darlan Cavalcante Moreira