emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* TeX commands or source code in org files
@ 2010-09-02 10:34 Jörg Hagmann
From: Jörg Hagmann @ 2010-09-02 10:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs-orgmode

  Dear list,

Is "#+LaTeX: \ATeXCommand" the only way to insert LaTeX (or, in my case,
ConTeXt) commands in an org file?  See the explanations in this minimal
example:

----------minimal example--------------------------------
#+TITLE:      Minimal Example

#+begin_src latex
%contextsetups
\input libertine-en
\setupbodyfont[11pt]
%endcontextsetups
#+end_src

* Heading

As I am using ConTeXt, not LaTeX, I convert the tex-file produced by org to
a ConTeXt type tex-file.  The LaTeX source code above will be moved to the
top of my ConTeXt file and contains the ConTeXt setups.

Commands /in the body of the file/ work if written like this:

#+LaTeX: \MyContextCommand

* Heading

But not, if written like this (uncomment):

##+BEGIN_LaTeX
#\MyContextCommand
##+END_LaTeX

This kills everything down to the next heading

* Heading

The same happens with another "begin_src latex" block

---------end of minimal example----------------------

Of course, I can use "#+LaTeX: ", also for multiline commands. Just curious.

Thanks, Jörg

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-09-02 10:34 UTC | newest]