emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* repo.or.cz down?
@ 2010-06-07  3:45 Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2010-06-07  3:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org Mode

Hi,

I have not been able to reach repo.or.cz for more than a day now.  Is
it just me?

Greetings!

- Carsten

* Re: repo.or.cz down?
@ 2010-06-07  3:58 ` Nick Dokos
From: Nick Dokos @ 2010-06-07  3:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carsten Dominik; +Cc: nicholas.dokos, emacs-orgmode@gnu.org Mode

Carsten Dominik <carsten.dominik@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have not been able to reach repo.or.cz for more than a day now.  Is
> it just me?

No. I pulled yesterday some time but I just tried again and I could
not.

Nick

* Re: repo.or.cz down?
@ 2010-06-07 15:30   ` Ian Barton
From: Ian Barton @ 2010-06-07 15:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

On 07/06/10 04:58, Nick Dokos wrote:
> Carsten Dominik<carsten.dominik@gmail.com>  wrote:
>

>> I have not been able to reach repo.or.cz for more than a day now.  Is
>> it just me?
>>

> No. I pulled yesterday some time but I just tried again and I could
> not.

I had trouble reaching it this morning, but it's OK now.

Ian.