emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* Exporting headlines without tags...
@ 2010-01-25  0:43 Mark Elston
From: Mark Elston @ 2010-01-25  0:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: org-mode emacs-orgmode

Is there a way to export headlines without the tags.

I have tags used to exclude the export of some sections at one
time or another (several different sets of tags in a file).  I
don't want to see the tags in the exported documents.

I think I asked this once before but I can't find the answer
(if any).

Mark

* Re: Exporting headlines without tags...
@ 2010-01-25  1:55 ` Daniel Clemente
From: Daniel Clemente @ 2010-01-25  1:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mark Elston; +Cc: org-mode emacs-orgmode

> Is there a way to export headlines without the tags.

I think you can put this at the top of your file:

It is explained in the manual: http://orgmode.org/manual/Export-options.html#Export-options

--
Daniel

* Re: Exporting headlines without tags...
@ 2010-01-25  4:40   ` Mark Elston
From: Mark Elston @ 2010-01-25  4:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: org-mode emacs-orgmode

On 1/24/2010 5:55 PM, Daniel Clemente wrote:

>> Is there a way to export headlines without the tags.
>
> I think you can put this at the top of your file:

> It is explained in the manual: http://orgmode.org/manual/Export-options.html#Export-options

Yep.  There it is.  Sorry for the noise.

Mark