emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* Issue tracking
@ 2010-06-25 10:19 Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2010-06-25 10:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode Mode

Hi everyone,

I have just emptied my entire Org-mode queue which I still had.
Instead, I will from now on pick issues to work on from two locations:

1. John's patchwork patch tracker
2. David's issue tracking file

So if you have reported an issue and no action seems to be taken,
check if the issue is in one of those two systems.  If not, take steps
to get them in there - either by resending a patch in proper format,
and by writing to David or by adding the issue to the tracker
yourself.  Most of the time this should not be necessary as David
seems to be doing a great job at finding the issue than need to be
tracked.

Thanks to everyone for helping out here.

Also, if you have a bit of free time, please consider to read through
the issue file and pick one of the issues and address them!  That
would be fantastic.

- Carsten

* Re: Issue tracking
@ 2010-06-25 19:36 ` Samuel Wales
From: Samuel Wales @ 2010-06-25 19:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carsten Dominik; +Cc: emacs-orgmode Mode

Link?

--
Q: How many CDC "scientists" does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: "You only think it's dark." [CDC has denied a deadly disease for 25 years]

* Re: Issue tracking
@ 2010-06-25 21:39   ` Nick Dokos
From: Nick Dokos @ 2010-06-25 21:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Samuel Wales; +Cc: nicholas.dokos, emacs-orgmode Mode, Carsten Dominik

http://patchwork.newartisans.com/project/org-mode/list/

> > 2. David's issue tracking file

http://orgmode.org/worg/org-issues.php

HTH,
Nick

* Re: Issue tracking
@ 2010-06-25 22:14   ` Anthony Lander
From: Anthony Lander @ 2010-06-25 22:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Samuel Wales; +Cc: emacs-orgmode Mode

On 10-Jun-25, at 3:36 PM, Samuel Wales wrote:

> Link?
>
> On 2010-06-25, Carsten Dominik <carsten.dominik@gmail.com> wrote:
>> 1. John's patchwork patch tracker
>> 2. David's issue tracking file