emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* After a custom agenda as follows I get a wrongly sorted result
@ 2008-10-22 11:24 Rainer Stengele
From: Rainer Stengele @ 2008-10-22 11:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi!

After a custom agenda as follows I get a wrongly sorted (see time gird) result (see below)

(setq org-agenda-custom-commands
       '(
	("00" "agenda + prio a todos sorted prio up"
	 ((agenda "prio ABC agenda"
		  ((org-agenda-ndays 1)
		   (org-agenda-overriding-header "Today's Agenda  + Prio A todos ")))
	  (alltodo "alle todos"
		   ((org-agenda-skip-function
		     (lambda nil
		       (or (org-agenda-skip-entry-if (quote notregexp) "\\=.*\\[#A\\]")
			   (org-agenda-skip-entry-if 'scheduled 'deadline )))))))
	 ((org-agenda-sorting-strategy '(priority-down))))

   ADMIN:      Scheduled:  TODO     whatever                                         :ADMIN:
   LPM:        Scheduled:  INARBEIT whatever                                         :LPM:
   Diary:      Simchat Torah
               16:00......        ----------------
               13:00......        ----------------
                9:00......        ----------------

is this a bug or a config issue?

Rainer

* Re: After a custom agenda as follows I get a wrongly sorted result
@ 2008-10-22 15:40 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2008-10-22 15:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rainer Stengele; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Rainer,

You need to add time-up to the sorting strategy.  Time grid lines are
just added to the list of matches and then still need to be sorted in.

HTH

- Carsten

@ 2008-10-23  9:44   ` Rainer Stengele
From: Rainer Stengele @ 2008-10-23  9:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carsten Dominik; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Carsten,

it sorts! Thanks! Its gettin' better all the time ...

My colleagues begin to bite their lips when I show them what org-mode is able to do
and they "can't" use it because they don't want to use emacs...

Rainer