emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* org-table export to elisp
@ 2008-07-17  7:27 Stephan Schmitt
From: Stephan Schmitt @ 2008-07-17  7:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

is there an easy way to export an org-table to an elisp data
structure, e.g. a list of lists or an array of arrays?  Or,
to be more exact, to get this data structure as a return
value from a function like orgtbl-to-elisp.

I was looking at the org-table-export function, but found
only the possibilities to export to a buffer in tsv, csv,
latex etc.

Thanks for any help, Greetings,
	Stephan

* Re: org-table export to elisp
@ 2008-07-17 17:09 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2008-07-17 17:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephan Schmitt; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

There is not, get the latest git version and look for the function
`org-table-to-lisp'.

HTH

- Carsten

On Jul 17, 2008, at 12:27 AM, Stephan Schmitt wrote:

> Hello,
>
> is there an easy way to export an org-table to an elisp data
> structure, e.g. a list of lists or an array of arrays?  Or, to be
> more exact, to get this data structure as a return value from a
> function like orgtbl-to-elisp.
>
> I was looking at the org-table-export function, but found only the
> possibilities to export to a buffer in tsv, csv, latex etc.
>
> Thanks for any help, Greetings,
> 	Stephan

* Re: org-table export to elisp
@ 2008-07-17 17:11   ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2008-07-17 17:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carsten Dominik; +Cc: Stephan Schmitt, emacs-orgmode

On Jul 17, 2008, at 10:09 AM, Carsten Dominik wrote:

> There is not, get the latest git version and look for the function
> `org-table-to-lisp'.

I meant to say:  There is *now*.

> HTH
>
> - Carsten
>
> On Jul 17, 2008, at 12:27 AM, Stephan Schmitt wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> is there an easy way to export an org-table to an elisp data
>> structure, e.g. a list of lists or an array of arrays?  Or, to be
>> more exact, to get this data structure as a return value from a
>> function like orgtbl-to-elisp.
>>
>> I was looking at the org-table-export function, but found only the
>> possibilities to export to a buffer in tsv, csv, latex etc.
>>
>> Thanks for any help, Greetings,
>> 	Stephan

* Re: org-table export to elisp
@ 2008-07-18 15:06     ` Stephan Schmitt