emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* import from iCal (google calendar)
@ 2008-07-18 11:29 Alex Ivin
From: Alex Ivin @ 2008-07-18 11:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi everybody,

i know that command "icalendar-import-file" can be used for import from
iCal format to org-mode/diary

I have local file downloaded from my GoogleCalendar , run the
"icalendar-import-file" , put my local GoogleCalendar ics file as first
argument, and empty file t1.org file as second argument.

But nothing happen. Only my local GoogleCalendar ics file  opened in new
buffer in "text mode".

What is wrong? GoogleCalenadar have  not valid iCal format?
Or i must to use other way?

Best regards
Alex Ivin

* Re: import from iCal (google calendar)
@ 2008-07-18 14:20 ` Alex Ivin
From: Alex Ivin @ 2008-07-18 14:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Alex Ivin пишет:
> Hi everybody,
>
> i know that command "icalendar-import-file" can be used for import
> from iCal format to org-mode/diary
>
> I have local file downloaded from my GoogleCalendar , run the
> "icalendar-import-file" , put my local GoogleCalendar ics file as
> first argument, and empty file t1.org file as second argument.
>
> But nothing happen. Only my local GoogleCalendar ics file  opened in
> new buffer in "text mode".
>
> What is wrong? GoogleCalenadar have  not valid iCal format?
> Or i must to use other way?

One little addition note:
i want only import from GoogleCalendar (ics file). I means i want to
have in my org-mode file some events created by other peoples in the
GoogleCalendar.

Best regards
Alex Ivin