emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* Bug in customize for org-agenda-custom-commands
@ 2008-07-17 15:05 Max Mikhanosha
From: Max Mikhanosha @ 2008-07-17 15:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I've redone my org-agenda-custom-commands through customize to learn
about new features, and there is a bug if one uses :other
customization in the variables list.. It pre-defines the variable to be
org-agenda-skip-function and then when I enter the value as 'my-skip.

When I apply the changes, it puts ((...) (...)
((org-agenda-skip-function (quote my-skip)))) into the agenda command,
note the extra level of parenthesis, and trying to run that agenda item
gives "not a symbol" error.. If I use "any variable" and put
org-agenda-skip-function and 'my-skip then it works fine.

This is with .git version

Regards,
  Max

* Re: Bug in customize for org-agenda-custom-commands
@ 2008-07-17 16:38 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2008-07-17 16:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Max Mikhanosha; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Fixed, thanks.