emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* change color of headline depending on TODO state ?
@ 2010-01-20 12:35 Eliseo Papa
From: Eliseo Papa @ 2010-01-20 12:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all,

I was wondering if somewhere in the seemingly-infinite org
flexibility, there exist a way to color the headlines depending on the
TODO keyword.
That is, change not only the color of the keywords, but also of the
associated headline. It would make it easier for me to scan through
the document looking for (say) waiting tasks without having to set
tags, or custom agenda views.

Many thanks,
eli

* Re: change color of headline depending on TODO state ?
@ 2010-01-20 12:59 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2010-01-20 12:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eliseo Papa; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Jan 20, 2010, at 1:35 PM, Eliseo Papa wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I was wondering if somewhere in the seemingly-infinite org
> flexibility, there exist a way to color the headlines depending on
> the TODO keyword.
> That is, change not only the color of the keywords, but also of the
> associated headline. It would make it easier for me to scan through
> the document looking for (say) waiting tasks without having to set
> tags, or custom agenda views.

How about using Sparse trees for this?

- Carsten