emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* Agenda clock report does not follow links via keypress
@ 2009-10-30 21:47 Chris Leyon
From: Chris Leyon @ 2009-10-30 21:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

When I generate a clock report in the agenda, the Headline column
contains things that *look like* Org links.  I can mouse-1 or mouse-2
on them and the corresponding items pop up correctly.  But if I move
point onto one of these and press Return, I am told "Command not
allowed in this line", even though org-return-follows-link is t.  If I
press `C-c C-o', I get "Wrong type argument: number-or-marker-p, nil".
 I am using org-version 6.32 on GNU Emacs 23.1.

* Re: Agenda clock report does not follow links via keypress
@ 2009-11-02  7:47 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2009-11-02  7:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Chris,

On Oct 30, 2009, at 10:47 PM, Chris Leyon wrote:

> When I generate a clock report in the agenda, the Headline column
> contains things that *look like* Org links.  I can mouse-1 or mouse-2
> on them and the corresponding items pop up correctly.  But if I move
> point onto one of these and press Return, I am told "Command not
> allowed in this line", even though org-return-follows-link is t.  If I
> press `C-c C-o', I get "Wrong type argument: number-or-marker-p, nil".
> I am using org-version 6.32 on GNU Emacs 23.1.

this should now work.  For RET the cursor must be on the link, but `C-
c C-o'
will get you there if the cursor is anywhere in the line.

- Carsten

* Re: Agenda clock report does not follow links via keypress
@ 2009-11-02 13:13   ` Chris Leyon
From: Chris Leyon @ 2009-11-02 13:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 02:47, Carsten Dominik <carsten.dominik@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> On Oct 30, 2009, at 10:47 PM, Chris Leyon wrote:
>
>> When I generate a clock report in the agenda, the Headline column
>> contains things that *look like* Org links.  I can mouse-1 or mouse-2
>> on them and the corresponding items pop up correctly.  But if I move
>> point onto one of these and press Return, I am told "Command not
>> allowed in this line", even though org-return-follows-link is t.  If I
>> press `C-c C-o', I get "Wrong type argument: number-or-marker-p, nil".
>> I am using org-version 6.32 on GNU Emacs 23.1.
>
> this should now work.  For RET the cursor must be on the link, but `C-c C-o'
> will get you there if the cursor is anywhere in the line.
>
> - Carsten

Thanks Carsten, I tested this and it seems to work as you say in
release_6.32b-65-gd51a.