emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* Show tag or property in clock table?
@ 2009-06-23 21:48 Nathan Neff
From: Nathan Neff @ 2009-06-23 21:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

I've looked throughout the documentation and can't find a way to
print a property or tag in a clock table.

What I'm looking for is something like this:

Ticket #  | Description | Time
400         | did something         | 1:00|
401         | Total Time              | 5:00 |
401         | did something else |        |2:00
401         | did another thing    |        |3:00

It seems like the default clock table report that you get in
agenda-mode by pressing "R"
is very close to what I'm looking for.

The default clock table in the latest git version of org-mode looks like this:

File           | L | headline | Time | Sub-level time
myfile.org | 1 | somethign | 1:00 |  |

If I can set some property on a sub-tree to perhaps replace
"myfile.org" with some
property or tag, I think that would work fine for what I'm trying to
do.  The report could still
group/sum by top-level tree heading.

Maybe I should just use "400" or "401" etc for my headlines, but
they're not very informative,
and really belong as meta-data.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
--Nate

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-06-23 21:48 UTC | newest]