emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* Make active timestamps visible in CONTENT view?
@ 2009-10-30 12:22 Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs
From: Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs @ 2009-10-30 12:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi!

I'm just doing my weekly review which entails going through all my org files
in CONTENT view mode (via global cycle). There are some items that have active
timestamps and to see those, I have to switch to SHOW ALL (at least for the
current item).

Is there a way to see the active timestamps in CONTENT mode?

I've clicked through some customisation options in org-structure and org-time
and didn't spot anything.

--
        Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs <friedel@nomaden.org>
                             TauPan on Ircnet and Freenode ;)

* Re: Make active timestamps visible in CONTENT view?
@ 2009-10-30 12:26 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2009-10-30 12:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Oct 30, 2009, at 1:22 PM, Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I'm just doing my weekly review which entails going through all my
> org files
> in CONTENT view mode (via global cycle). There are some items that
> have active
> timestamps and to see those, I have to switch to SHOW ALL (at least
> for the
> current item).
>
> Is there a way to see the active timestamps in CONTENT mode?
>
> I've clicked through some customisation options in org-structure and
> org-time
> and didn't spot anything.

Maybe a sparse tree matching <20[0-9]\{2\}

???

- Carsten

* Re: Make active timestamps visible in CONTENT view?
@ 2009-10-30 12:28 ` Russell Adams
From: Russell Adams @ 2009-10-30 12:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 01:22:25PM +0100, Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I'm just doing my weekly review which entails going through all my org files
> in CONTENT view mode (via global cycle). There are some items that have active
> timestamps and to see those, I have to switch to SHOW ALL (at least for the
> current item).
>
> Is there a way to see the active timestamps in CONTENT mode?
>
> I've clicked through some customisation options in org-structure and org-time
> and didn't spot anything.

Try using the agenda in logbook mode "C-c a l". You can also view inactive
timestamps with "[".