emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* org and VM integration
@ 2008-11-05 18:10 Matthew Lovell
From: Matthew Lovell @ 2008-11-05 18:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

I just stumbled upon org-mode recently, due to a brief review of GTD
software in by Linux Format.  Thanks for creating and releasing it!!

I've recently upgrade VM (view mail) in my xemacs to version 8.0x.
(another developer has recently taken over from Kyle Johnson.)  In
order to get links to VM messages to function correctly, I did have to
tweak org-vm.el minutely.

Rather than having org-vm-follow-link call

  (vm-beginning-of-message)

I switched it to calling

  (vm-preview-current-message)

For some reason, vm-beginning-of-message does not serve to display the
correct message.  VM's pointer has moved, but the preview contents
still point to the very first message in that folder.

Thanks,
  Matt

--
Matthew Lovell
Hewlett-Packard

* Re: org and VM integration
@ 2008-11-06 15:32 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2008-11-06 15:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Matthew Lovell; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

I have applied this change, thank you for the report.

- Carsten