emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* DONE in Org-Agenda mode has org-todo face
@ 2008-09-18 20:03 Christoph Groth
From: Christoph Groth @ 2008-09-18 20:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Dear list,

Yesterday I discovered org-mode and I like it very much.  I'm using the version
which comes with Debian Testing (8.05).

When in Org-Agenda mode, the word `DONE' for DONE tasks has the same face
(org-todo) as the word TODO.  I find it a bit disturbing to see DONE written in
a bold red font.  This occurs also when no variables related to org are set in
my .emacs.

I tried to solve the problem by setting org-todo-keyword-faces to
`(("DONE" . org-done))'
This has the effect that upon entering the agenda mode with `M-x org-agenda a'
already existing DONE words are bold green (as I would like them to be).
However, when an task is switched from TODO to DONE by pressing `t' it stays
red.

thanks

Christoph

* Re: DONE in Org-Agenda mode has org-todo face
@ 2008-09-19  7:21 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2008-09-19  7:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Christoph Groth; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Christoph,

do you have something like

#+TODO: TODO DONE | CANCELED

in your buffer?

- Carsten

@ 2008-09-19  7:44   ` Christoph Groth
From: Christoph Groth @ 2008-09-19  7:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi Carsten,

> do you have something like
>
> #+TODO: TODO DONE | CANCELED
>
> in your buffer?

No, I just did the following to test again:

(1) Created a file `test.org':

* DONE something!
  SCHEDULED: <2008-09-19 Fri>

(2) Started emacs with 'emacs -q' to ignore my own configuration.

(3) Opened test.org (here DONE appears bold green)

(4) C-c [

(5) M-x org-agenda a

The result is: DONE appears in bold red (the rest of the line is normal green)

Maybe the Debian package is to blame?

Christoph

* Re: Re: DONE in Org-Agenda mode has org-todo face
@ 2008-09-19 11:08     ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2008-09-19 11:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Christoph Groth; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Christoph,

I now understand better what you mean.  This is a bug in Org. I am
fixing it for 6.07a.

- Carsten