emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* org-publish vs emacs-muse vs txt2tags
@ 2010-07-05  6:20 Xin Yang
From: Xin Yang @ 2010-07-05  6:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs org mode mail list

Hi everybody,

These three software packages all can do the job of converting plain
text files to various tag formats. But which one is the best now?

I used to be an emacs-muse user, and just switched to org weeks ago,
since org has been a part of emacs for quite a long time. I use
muse/org-publish mainly to export html and LaTeX files. In my
experience, org-publish controls some details in a document better, but
emacs-muse can publish various styles in one go via adding different
headers and footers. I am not an export on either, so please correct and
add some more points.

I just found txt2tags, which has been 7 year old, and it is a small
cross-OS program. Does anybody use it? If so, could you give a short
review about it?

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-07-05  6:20 UTC | newest]