emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* Publish multi-file project to LaTeX
@ 2008-11-05  9:55 Tony
From: Tony @ 2008-11-05  9:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

is there a way to publish a set of org files as a single LaTeX project so that
one of the files becomes the LaTeX "master document" which includes the others?
The other files should then have no preamble but simply start with a section
header. As far as I can tell publishing makes each .org file into a .tex file
which would be processed separately by latex.

Thanks,
Tony

* Re: Publish multi-file project to LaTeX
@ 2008-11-05  9:59 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2008-11-05  9:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tony; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Nov 5, 2008, at 10:55 AM, Tony wrote:

> Hi,
>
> is there a way to publish a set of org files as a single LaTeX
> project so that
> one of the files becomes the LaTeX "master document" which includes
> the others?
> The other files should then have no preamble but simply start with a
> section
> header. As far as I can tell publishing makes each .org file into
> a .tex file
> which would be processed separately by latex.

No, this is currently not posible.

- Carsten