* Splitting long lines in .notmuch-config
@ 2022-10-05 12:11 Rudolf Adamkovič
From: Rudolf Adamkovič @ 2022-10-05 12:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: notmuch

Hi there!

Is it possible to split long lines in the .notmuch-config?  I normally
wrap my markup, config, and source files to 80 columns, but some of the
queries I define in my .notmuch-config now sprawl for over 200 columns.
I have tried to use two backslashes (\\) followed by a newline, like in
say Bash, but that does not work.  Any tips?

Thanks!

Rudy
--
"Programming reliably -- must be an activity of an undeniably
mathematical nature […] You see, mathematics is about thinking, and

Rudolf Adamkovič <salutis@me.com> [he/him]
Studenohorská 25
84103 Bratislava
Slovakia\r