* Filter one-post thread only ?
@ 2011-12-22 20:45 Xavier Maillard
From: Xavier Maillard @ 2011-12-22 20:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: notmuch

Hi,

In order to clean up and to trash out as many posts as possible in
several mailing lists I did not check lately, I am trying to find a way
to limit the current display to messages matching this requirements:

1. post older than 1 month
2. one-message thread only (a post and no followup/answer).

Do you think this can be done ? In case you do, then how ? :D

Thank you very much.

/Xavier

* Re: Filter one-post thread only ?
@ 2011-12-22 22:53 ` Jani Nikula
From: Jani Nikula @ 2011-12-22 22:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Xavier Maillard, notmuch

On Thu, 22 Dec 2011 21:45:14 +0100, Xavier Maillard <xma@gnu.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In order to clean up and to trash out as many posts as possible in
> several mailing lists I did not check lately, I am trying to find a way
> to limit the current display to messages matching this requirements:
>
> 1. post older than 1 month

See the last paragraphs of 'notmuch help search-terms'.

Some people use lisp to generate the timestamp ranges in searches.

There's an old draft patchset for user friendly date range searches
[1]. I am writing a better one, but that's very much a low priority
background process. It's not too far from surpassing the earlier version
in quality, though.

BR,
Jani.

[1] id:"cover.1312964528.git.jani@nikula.org"