* remove attachments
@ 2016-12-07 13:02 Daniele Arosio
From: Daniele Arosio @ 2016-12-07 13:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: notmuch

Dear all,
I come across notmuch only recently and I am about to switch to it, but
I still missing a way to detach files (like pdf, docx...) from my emails
sitting say in inbox.

Is there any way to accomplish attachment deletion through emacs front
end or any other command line approach?

Thanks

daniele

* Re: remove attachments
@ 2016-12-07 15:05 ` MaDhAt2r
From: MaDhAt2r @ 2016-12-07 15:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniele Arosio, notmuch

When you say detach, do you mean to open them, save them, or delete them
from the actual email?

On Dec 07 at 02:02 PM, Daniele Arosio said thus:
> Dear all,
> I come across notmuch only recently and I am about to switch to it, but
> I still missing a way to detach files (like pdf, docx...) from my emails
> sitting say in inbox.
>
> Is there any way to accomplish attachment deletion through emacs front
> end or any other command line approach?
>
> Thanks
>
> daniele

* Re: remove attachments
@ 2016-12-07 16:28   ` Daniele Arosio
From: Daniele Arosio @ 2016-12-07 16:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: MaDhAt2r, notmuch

I mean delete.

On 12/07/2016 04:05 PM, MaDhAt2r wrote:

> When you say detach, do you mean to open them, save them, or delete them
> from the actual email?
>
> On Dec 07 at 02:02 PM, Daniele Arosio said thus:
>> Dear all,
>> I come across notmuch only recently and I am about to switch to it, but
>> I still missing a way to detach files (like pdf, docx...) from my emails
>> sitting say in inbox.
>>
>> Is there any way to accomplish attachment deletion through emacs front
>> end or any other command line approach?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> daniele

* Re: remove attachments
@ 2017-01-12 11:45 ` Daniele Arosio
From: Daniele Arosio @ 2017-01-12 11:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: notmuch

Daniele Arosio <daniele.arosio@cnr.it> writes:

I found out altermime which can probably be used for this task. Any
specific suggestion?

thanx

daniele