* notmuch 0.15 release in progress
@ 2013-01-08  2:52 David Bremner
From: David Bremner @ 2013-01-08  2:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

We "frozen", although so far there is no divergence between release and
master. I took the liberty of pushing two tiny patches updating the
version(s) and the corresponding debian changelog.

Pragmatically what this means is that if you want something to go into
0.15, you need to push for that, and do it pretty soon.

We also need need a few NEWS items, not least for the new dump/restore
and batch tagging features.

[-- Attachment #2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 315 bytes --]

* Re: notmuch 0.15 release in progress
@ 2013-01-17 11:38 ` David Bremner
From: David Bremner @ 2013-01-17 11:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

David Bremner <david@tethera.net> writes:

> Pragmatically what this means is that if you want something to go into
> 0.15, you need to push for that, and do it pretty soon.
>
> We also need need a few NEWS items, not least for the new dump/restore
> and batch tagging features.

0.15~rc1 is tagged, and uploaded to Debian experimental.

There are no release tarballs yet. Hopefully we can have a few more NEWS
updates then release.

P.S. For those of you using packages from Debian, ~rc1 will be delayed
     in NEW (not to be confused with NEWS) because it creates a new binary
     package.