* Release process for notmuch 0.35
@ 2022-01-10 12:34 David Bremner
From: David Bremner @ 2022-01-10 12:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: notmuch

I plan to do a feature freeze around the end of January, with a release
in the first week or so of February.  As usual I'll be soliciting NEWS
updates after the feature freeze.

* Re: Release process for notmuch 0.35
@ 2022-01-10 12:36 ` David Bremner
From: David Bremner @ 2022-01-10 12:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: notmuch

David Bremner <david@tethera.net> writes:

> I plan to do a feature freeze around the end of January, with a release
> in the first week or so of February.  As usual I'll be soliciting NEWS
> updates after the feature freeze.

People with write access to nmbug should feel free to tag priority patches as
notmuch::0.35, especially if they are going to review them. People
without write access to nmbug are welcome to ask for it (just send me an
ssh-pub key and I can add you).