* auto-choosing reply addresses in notmuch-emacs
@ 2014-11-14 20:52 Jameson Graef Rollins
From: Jameson Graef Rollins @ 2014-11-14 20:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Notmuch Mail

Hi, folks.  I wonder if anyone knows of a way to tell the emacs client
to use different email addresses to respond to mail from different
sources.  So for instance, I would like to respond to mail to one
mailing list from one address, and to another mailing list from a
different address.  Ideally I would be able to set up some sort of
filter rules such that if the mail is from ".*@example.com" I would
respond with my me@example.com address, and if the mail is from
".*@example.org" I would respond with my jrollins@finestructure.net
address.

Does anyone already do anything like this?  I would how hard it would be
to setup built-in support for something like that.  Given that notmuch
generates replies, maybe we could add it to the notmuch cli somehow,
with some new config fields?

jamie.

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: auto-choosing reply addresses in notmuch-emacs
@ 2014-11-19  3:17 ` Michael Hudson-Doyle
From: Michael Hudson-Doyle @ 2014-11-19  3:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jameson Graef Rollins, Notmuch Mail