* freeze for 0.23
@ 2016-09-20  1:43 David Bremner
From: David Bremner @ 2016-09-20  1:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: notmuch

Although there are several interesting patch series in progress, I think
there are enough useful new features in master that we ought to have
another release.

I plan to have a feature freeze starting on September 26 with a release
roughly a week later. After September 26 I'll only take bug fixes and
NEWS updates onto the release branch.

As usual, feel free to tag suggestions for the next release as
notmuch::0.23 in nmbug.

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: freeze for 0.23
@ 2016-09-26 12:00 ` David Bremner
From: David Bremner @ 2016-09-26 12:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: notmuch

David Bremner <david@tethera.net> writes:

> Although there are several interesting patch series in progress, I think
> there are enough useful new features in master that we ought to have
> another release.
>
> I plan to have a feature freeze starting on September 26 with a release
> roughly a week later. After September 26 I'll only take bug fixes and
> NEWS updates onto the release branch.
>
> As usual, feel free to tag suggestions for the next release as
> notmuch::0.23 in nmbug.

We are now frozen for 0.23. I have tagged 0.23_rc0 in git, and uploaded
it to debian experimental. At this point I expect only NEWS changes and
serious bug fixes before release.

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Last call for 0.23 NEWS
@ 2016-10-01 13:33   ` David Bremner