* Notmuch -- Just an email system
@ 2016-03-10  8:41 Bagrii Alisa
From: Bagrii Alisa @ 2016-03-10  8:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: notmuch

Hello Carl,

I really like your e-mail system - Notmuch. Very helpful and fast to use.

You have a page on How to use it  <https://notmuchmail.org/howto/> with
some tips which I would like to translate into Russian - my native language.

Please let me know if you like the idea.

Looking forward to your reply.

Alisa
ᐧ

EveryCloud Technologies
Take a look at our, Anti Spam, Archiving, Email Continuity, Email Encryption.
Tel 0844 887 0000
US (408) 416 2585
Web www.everycloudtech.com
Suite 214, Surrey House, 34 Eden Street, Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, KT1 1EP

EveryCloud is made up of EveryCloud Technologies Ltd (Registered Company Number 07279074) EveryCloud Antispam Ltd (Registered Company Number 07071875) and EveryCloud Technologies LLC. 111 North Market Street, Suite 300, San Jose, CA 95113, United States.

* Re: Notmuch -- Just an email system
@ 2016-03-12 14:38 ` David Bremner
From: David Bremner @ 2016-03-12 14:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bagrii Alisa, notmuch

Bagrii Alisa <bagrii.alisa@everycloudtech.com> writes:

> Hello Carl,
>
> I really like your e-mail system - Notmuch. Very helpful and fast to use.
>
> You have a page on How to use it  <https://notmuchmail.org/howto/> with
> some tips which I would like to translate into Russian - my native language.

I'm not carl, but you can find information about licensing of the wiki
material here

      https://notmuchmail.org/COPYING/

We'd be happy to host a russian version of some of the pages on the
wiki; see

      https://notmuchmail.org/wikiwriteaccess/

for how to add pages.

David