* binding/python/README is hopelessly outdated
@ 2016-01-12  9:47 Konrad Hinsen
From: Konrad Hinsen @ 2016-01-12  9:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: notmuch

Hi everyone,

while looking for the latest source for checking if my recent bug report
still applies, I noticed that the README for the Python bindings is
hopelessly outdated. It refers to a bitbucket repository that hasn't
been updated since 2010. Moreover, it recommends installing from PyPI,
where I cannot find the notmuch Python bindings any more.

Cheers,
   Konrad.

* Re: binding/python/README is hopelessly outdated
@ 2016-03-22 22:58 ` David Bremner
From: David Bremner @ 2016-03-22 22:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Konrad Hinsen, notmuch

Konrad Hinsen <konrad.hinsen@fastmail.net> writes:

> Hi everyone,
>
> while looking for the latest source for checking if my recent bug report
> still applies, I noticed that the README for the Python bindings is
> hopelessly outdated. It refers to a bitbucket repository that hasn't
> been updated since 2010. Moreover, it recommends installing from PyPI,
> where I cannot find the notmuch Python bindings any more.

It seems like Justin has updated the README in git, so I'm closing this
bug report.