* Disabling zip archives preview
@ 2016-05-03 10:18 Sanel Zukan
From: Sanel Zukan @ 2016-05-03 10:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: notmuch

Hi guys,

Pardon me if this question was asked before, is it possible to disable
automatic preview of zip/archive attachments and keep it toggled as
hidden?

I often get spam (who does not?) with zip archives and some javascript
junk, which emacs happily open and tries to paint; beside
stability/security implications (gobbled text could cause font-lock to
go mad), I'm not fond of viewing that junk either.

If you can, please CC me with reply as I'm not member of this list.

Thanks in advace.

Best,
Sanel

* Re: Disabling zip archives preview
@ 2016-05-03 12:43 ` David Edmondson
From: David Edmondson @ 2016-05-03 12:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sanel Zukan, notmuch

On Tue, May 03 2016, Sanel Zukan wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Pardon me if this question was asked before, is it possible to disable
> automatic preview of zip/archive attachments and keep it toggled as
> hidden?
>
> I often get spam (who does not?) with zip archives and some javascript
> junk, which emacs happily open and tries to paint; beside
> stability/security implications (gobbled text could cause font-lock to
> go mad), I'm not fond of viewing that junk either.

Remove "application/zip" from `mm-inlined-types':

(setq mm-inlined-types (remove "application/zip" mm-inlined-types))

* Re: Disabling zip archives preview
@ 2016-05-03 14:31   ` Sanel Zukan
From: Sanel Zukan @ 2016-05-03 14:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Edmondson, notmuch

David Edmondson <dme@dme.org> writes:
> Remove "application/zip" from `mm-inlined-types':
>
> (setq mm-inlined-types (remove "application/zip" mm-inlined-types))

Thanks!

Cheers,
Sanel