* proposal, move nmbug from ./contrib to ./devel
@ 2013-02-10  1:12 David Bremner
From: David Bremner @ 2013-02-10  1:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Notmuch List

I mentioned this again on IRC today, and nobody seemed too upset by the
idea. I propose to move nmbug from the contrib subdirectory to the
devel subdirectory.   It seems relatively integral to the notmuch
development process at this point, and at least two of the regular
contributors are helping maintain it.

I'm not posting this as a patch, because file renames are not very
interesting patches.

* Re: proposal, move nmbug from ./contrib to ./devel
@ 2013-02-12  7:37 ` Tomi Ollila
From: Tomi Ollila @ 2013-02-12  7:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Bremner, Notmuch List

On Sun, Feb 10 2013, David Bremner wrote:

> I mentioned this again on IRC today, and nobody seemed too upset by the
> idea. I propose to move nmbug from the contrib subdirectory to the
> devel subdirectory.   It seems relatively integral to the notmuch
> development process at this point, and at least two of the regular
> contributors are helping maintain it.
>
> I'm not posting this as a patch, because file renames are not very
> interesting patches.

+1

Tomi

* Re: proposal, move nmbug from ./contrib to ./devel
@ 2013-02-16 12:22 ` David Bremner
From: David Bremner @ 2013-02-16 12:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Notmuch List

David Bremner <david@tethera.net> writes:

> I mentioned this again on IRC today, and nobody seemed too upset by the
> idea. I propose to move nmbug from the contrib subdirectory to the
> devel subdirectory.   It seems relatively integral to the notmuch
> development process at this point, and at least two of the regular
> contributors are helping maintain it.

Done.