* bug: notmuch-show buffer bug due to `display-line-numbers-mode`.
@ 2023-09-02 18:03 Kariiem Taha
From: Kariiem Taha @ 2023-09-02 18:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: notmuch

Hi all,

I'm using emacs version 29.1.
The problem appears when I open a message thread in notmuch-show, namely
in the style headerline of each message. The style headerline is
formatted so that it includes several info, including
`duplicate/filecount` (least these are the used variable names in the
source code).
Using my config, it looks like this
`Karim Taha <kariem.taha2.7@gmail.com> (Sun. 18:57) (new qemu-devel reviews-qemu sent)                                                                                                                                                1/2`
The `1/2` part is always on a new visual line.

I reached out to #notmuch channel, and following bremner suggestion of
`emacs -Q -e "(require 'notmuch)"` and trying my config minor modes,one
after another, it turned out to be display-line-numbers-mode.

Bremner already suggested me a fix, I'm sending here for completeness.

--
Kariiem Taha

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-09-02 20:18 UTC | newest]