* gmime2.6 packaging for debian
@ 2012-01-26  7:47 Daniel Kahn Gillmor
From: Daniel Kahn Gillmor @ 2012-01-26  7:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: notmuch

hey notmuch folks--

those of you who run debian might be interested in the gmime2.6
packaging which i cobbled together for debian from the existing gmime2.4
packaging:

 http://bugs.debian.org/657426

Those of you developing notmuch with the gmime 2.6 patchsets might be
interested in trying it out.  Please let me know of any problems you
might have with the experimental packaging.

It would be good if we could change the build-deps to

 libgmime2.6-dev | libgmime2.4-dev

Regards,

        --dkg

[-- Attachment #2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 965 bytes --]

* Re: gmime2.6 packaging for debian
@ 2012-01-27  7:16 ` Jameson Graef Rollins
From: Jameson Graef Rollins @ 2012-01-27  7:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniel Kahn Gillmor, notmuch