* Problem forwarding messages
@ 2017-09-26 17:26 Rafael Avila de Espindola
From: Rafael Avila de Espindola @ 2017-09-26 17:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: notmuch

Not sure if this is an emacs or notmuch problem.

I can read mime messages with the notmuch major mode, but when I try to
forward it the only thing that gets sent is:

From: Rafael Avila de Espindola <rafael.espindola@gmail.com>
To: name <email I am forwarding to>
Subject: the subject
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 10:14:38 -0700

--==-=-=--

Cheers,
Rafael

* Re: Problem forwarding messages
@ 2017-10-05 11:38 ` David Bremner
From: David Bremner @ 2017-10-05 11:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rafael Avila de Espindola, notmuch

Rafael Avila de Espindola <rafael.espindola@gmail.com> writes:

> Not sure if this is an emacs or notmuch problem.
>
> I can read mime messages with the notmuch major mode, but when I try to
> forward it the only thing that gets sent is:

It's difficult to say what's going on given that information. If you can
provide the exact method you used to attempt to forward (i.e. what keys
and what exact mode; note that "notmuch major mode" by itself doesn't
exist, there are several, notmuch-search, notmuch-show, notmuch-tree,
etc...)  and a message that does not forward (ideally to the list, so
that others can chime in), we can at least determine if the problem is
specific to your configuration.

* Re: Problem forwarding messages
@ 2017-10-11 16:17   ` Rafael Avila de Espindola
From: Rafael Avila de Espindola @ 2017-10-11 16:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Bremner, notmuch

I recently got a new machine and the install in the new one seems to be
working. I will attribute the issue to some emacs upgrade problem on the
old one.

Sorry, I will try to collect a better bug report if it happens again.

Thanks,
Rafael