* Does Notmuch employ a '.noupdate'-like feature?
@ 2015-07-13 15:24 Johnny Utahh
From: Johnny Utahh @ 2015-07-13 15:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: notmuch

Does Notmuch employ a '.noupdate'-like feature?  Details:
https://github.com/djcb/mu/issues/22

Maybe Notmuch is fast enough where it doesn't need it?
Details: https://github.com/johnnyutahh/search-based-email#core_choice

* Re: Does Notmuch employ a '.noupdate'-like feature?
@ 2015-07-14  7:32 ` David Bremner
From: David Bremner @ 2015-07-14  7:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Johnny Utahh, notmuch

Johnny Utahh <notmuchmail.org@johnnyutahh.com> writes:

> Does Notmuch employ a '.noupdate'-like feature?  Details:
> https://github.com/djcb/mu/issues/22

Maybe new.ignore (man notmuch-config) can serve roughly the same
purpose.

* Re: Does Notmuch employ a '.noupdate'-like feature?
@ 2015-07-14 13:22   ` Johnny Utahh
From: Johnny Utahh @ 2015-07-14 13:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: notmuch

On 7/14/15, 2:32 AM, David Bremner wrote:
> Johnny Utahh <notmuchmail.org@johnnyutahh.com> writes:
>
>> Does Notmuch employ a '.noupdate'-like feature?  Details:
>> https://github.com/djcb/mu/issues/22
>>
> Maybe new.ignore (man notmuch-config) can serve roughly the same
> purpose.

Thanks. Will files and directories that were previously 'notmuch new'
searched and newly-assigned to new.ignore still be indexed?

I understand that any email messages added after said files/directories
are assigned to new.ignore will not be discovered.

* Re: Does Notmuch employ a '.noupdate'-like feature?
       [not found] <877fq2vo85.fsf@maritornes.cs.unb.ca>
@ 2015-07-14 14:18 ` Johnny Utahh
From: Johnny Utahh @ 2015-07-14 14:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: notmuch