unofficial mirror of meta@public-inbox.org
* Patch forward by linux-mm list is not archived in linux-mm archive
@ 2023-07-27  2:07 Kemeng Shi
From: Kemeng Shi @ 2023-07-27  2:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: meta

Hi guys, sorry for bother. I found my partial patch of patchset sent to
linux-mm@kvack.org is not archived at https://lore.kernel.org/linux-mm/
while it is archived at https://lore.kernel.org/all/ as I sent to
linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org. I looked help from owner-linux-mm@kvack.org
and ben told me that patch is successfully forward by list.
Here is the problematic patchset in linux-mm list [1] and all list [2].
Patch 1 is missing in [1].

Could I look for help here? I also really appriciate if anyone told me
where I should look for the help.

[1] https://lore.kernel.org/linux-mm/20230721150957.2058634-1-shikemeng@huawei.com/
[2] https://lore.kernel.org/all/20230721150957.2058634-2-shikemeng@huawei.com/

--
Best wishes
Kemeng Shi

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-07-27  2:07 UTC | newest]