unofficial mirror of meta@public-inbox.org
* httpd memory usage?
@ 2021-09-04 23:53 Eric Wong
From: Eric Wong @ 2021-09-04 23:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: meta

Is it high for anybody else?  I'm not seeing it for small
instances (e.g. the instance that's powering
public-inbox.org/{git,meta} is fine, but with lots of entries my
lore mirror @ https://yhbt.net/lore/ the main sbrk heap seems to
be growing slowly without bounds.

And thats with MALLOC_MMAP_THRESHOLD_=131072 set to avoid
sbrk for large allocations (glibc 2.28 Debian buster).

I think I'll need to finish porting mwrap over to Perl/XS
(from Ruby/C)...

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-09-04 23:53 UTC | newest]